Once upon a time your mama knew what it meant to shine.
– Birdee Pruitt, Hope Floats
Despite a severe lack of sleep (deadlines for other people), I really did focus that today was a new day to CHOOSE to launch myself in a new direction. It is now after 10p.m. and still have other people’s deadlines to contend with but here is ten positive things of the day.
- Tweeted my “happy” picture – added here for y’all to see.
- Started my day eating oatmeal at the beach. Set a nice tone all day for me. Might need to continue this.
- Took a walk with the boy and the dog. Not for an hour but we did walk at a nearby nature trail.
- Completed my “dump stuff” task. This Mount Rushmore plate that the hubby has for not apparent reason. Just takes space where books could be placed.
- Did complete several key deadlines today.
- Had a healthy lunch.
- When faced with Wendy’s for dinner I opted for a salad. Yay me.
- Okay and a root beer float. Yay me!
- I am actually blogging – amazing!
- I feel very peaceful right now.
So now I’ll do my 20 minutes of cleaning while watching Project Runway and get to bed before midnight. Hurrah!